[Magdalen] Hello Again

Roy Murphy roy.murphy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:04:05 UTC 2016

I never unsubscribed. Emails just went into a Gmail folder I rarely open.

All are well. The Canon is taking her last class for her doctorate at
Seabury-Bexley this week. Dissertation looks to be a problem. Her planned
topic imploded.

The Nerdlet is a teenager and my hair grows ever whiter. Archery, skiing,
volleyball, track. She's becoming quite the athlete. She is a regular
acolyte and coming up for confirmation this year. She takes her turn
leading EP at home once every three days.

I hope to break the even-year-hospitalization-curse this year. 10 years to
retirement.

Hope you all are well. Blessings and prayers.