[Magdalen] friends

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:47:57 UTC 2016

Hi,  I feel like sharing a little about my friend who has been called to be
a deacon in Alberta but donor know when.  This is strange because I do not
feel good about the B. here.  For now I am glad I never talked to her
concerning my own thoughts on vocation.   Back to my friend H.  She & her
spouse a a text in the PASSION Plays for 12 years in Drum helller.
Alberta.  She survived Residentalial School.  Her story has been
recorded.   Some kind of studies are being worked out for her. EFM thru
Dio. since my Michael will no longer be here to teach it here.  She is a
very spiritual person, in my life so far I have not met anyone like her the
way God has been calling journeying thru.  I'm awed the way God speaks to
her. & uses her thru healing prayer.   I am see the loss people have  find
such prayer uncomfortable. The loss of the unwelcoming she endures this
congregation for her 8 years & me 2.   I  have continued to encourage her &
support her as has my spouse.
IT pains me to leave this sister Dakota because I don't know who will be
left to support her & she feels similar for her White sister.  We prayed
today.   I am seeing now what journey I Had to take for my healing of grief
from being discarded by congregations.  thankfully God has given me an
incredible strength I never thought I Had
  It,s ot over yet.  I ask that people pray for Helen as she journeys God's
call.  hope continued prayer support.  We both reminded ourselves that God
cares no about time or age.  She is 70 something we laughed.  Thank you for
listening
   Must eat now.