[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu Jan 14 00:01:52 UTC 2016

On 1/13/16 5:33 PM, ME Michaud wrote:
> Free association, freedom to think independently and outside the structure
> & dictates of the OHCC, various other Protestant postures. The RCC (via its
> daughter the Inquisition) has prohibited Masonry since the early eighteenth
> century.
>
> And speaking of the eighteenth century, there's the Magic Flute. Scary to
> Mother Church. Mozart was a Mason.

Then there was the association with the Knights Templars, whom the
Church and its Inquisition had convicted of Satanism, Demon Worship, and
other sorcery.  Jacque DeMolay, whose name should be familiar to Masons,
among others, was burned at the stake for such. (Not saying that they
were guilty, but Rome believed that they were).

Daughter of a 32º Scottish Rite Shriner and an Eastern Star, one-time
Rainbow Girl.  My husband and his best friend were also 32º, and took
those horrendous oaths about secrets very seriously indeed.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net