[Magdalen] History of Masonry in the United States

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:13:06 UTC 2016

Somehow I never ran across Freemasonry other than hearing the word
"Masonic" until I was about 25, and a young businessman parishioner I
had a crush on mentioned to me that I might like to find out about
being a Mason and that if I wanted to be one I should talk to him
about it. The crush I had on him wasn't that strong, though; I think I
read some stuff and decided I had enough going on with church and my
job. None of my family were Masons; not even Knights of Columbus, as
far as I know.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA