[Magdalen] Happy Birthday, Jo Craddock

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:32:08 UTC 2016

Thank you, friends, for your remembrances on my natal day. Sibyl's post
to my wall (which, since work page is tied to, I was able to watch) was
especially touching. We have the birthday call, Jim, at St. James and
this prayer is used -- Rite II language, in the Rite II service.

I spent the a.m. at the dentist where, it was confirmed, I'm getting
long in the tooth and need some "buckle" bonding at the gum. Rodger
surprised me with my birthday favorite: mincemeat pie!

Peace,
Jo