[Magdalen] RIP Alan Rickman

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:35:04 UTC 2016

"The odious Mr. Slope" in Barchester Chronicles and in so much more
recent stuff.  He will be missed. This is a bad week for stage, screen,
and the popular scene with Brian Bedford and William Needles gone.

  My old friend Anna of Whitevale died in her sleep on Monday night,
succumbing to the ravages of Altzheimers.  A blessed release for her and
for Gord who cared for her selflessly in recent years.  God rest her soul.

Marion, a pilgrim