[Magdalen] Motherly concern

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:24:57 UTC 2016

Dear ones,

Son Michael has successfully made his move to Vancouver, WA. His
beloved cat, Nirala, remains behind. Her health is not good. He hopes
to have one of us transport Nirala out to him. We hope to resolve her
health issues (whole-body scratching with some open sores).

He is also looking for a job in the Vancouver/Portland area and has
had no success. He has worked mostly in food service, ending up as
chef and manager for a small, local "pub" before he decided to move.
He is willing to take anything now!

If any of you have contacts or suggestions, please let me know so I
can forward them on to Mike. If not, if you could spare a quick
employment prayer for Michael Landrum, we would be grateful!

Thank you all,

Cady