[Magdalen] Retired clergy (was Re: Epiphany)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:26:07 UTC 2016

same 'rule' in our dio - leaves parish until/unless invited back (I have
know one 'party' or the other to initiate invite), is very difficult in
rural areas where next church is not close at all.  IIRC the dio of W TX and
the Dio Rio Grande may have 'relaxed' this in some cases.  Rick?? any
insight?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck