[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:50:26 UTC 2016

From: "Scott Knitter" <scottknitter at gmail.com>
> What I don't get is why the claims of "the clear teaching of
> Scripture" aren't challenged more, based on what the texts actually
> say and to whom

..... Scott, that's your EFM talking : )  And I say YEA!!

I'd wager that 95% of world-wide Christians embrace 'clear teaching'
verbatim interpretations of "God's word" (what do you mean *he* didn't write
it?" Including quite a few Episcopalians...

How I long for a Lane Denson+ (bless his soul) *take* on this one!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr

 And what I really don't get is when the response is