[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:53:35 UTC 2016

... at the root (IMO), the Fundamentalist Missionaries of the 19th &  20th
Centuries and their version of Christianity AND the multi million dollar
'work' being done in Africa by the powers within ACNA and other
pseudo-legitimized TEC breakaways.... supporting their mutually understood
fundamental beliefs...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr