[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:49:10 UTC 2016

I've often likened TEC and our country's attitude about a lot of things with
that Mike!   If it 'worked' once, why not apply it to other aspects of our
culture - we HAVE been doing that for nigh on 240+ years.... just sayin'

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr