[Magdalen] TEC suspended from Anglican Communion

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Fri Jan 15 01:33:29 UTC 2016

> There's going to be a news conference with the ABC at 3:00 tomorrow, but I'm not sure of the time zone for that.

In the world of the Anglican Communion Office and the Church of England,
there is only one time zone, and that's the time zone in effect for
London. Right now that is UTC, also called GMT, which is 5 hours later
than us Eastern time, 8 hours later than California time. So a 3pm news
conference would be 10am in New York, 7am in San Francisco, and 5pm in
Cape Town.