[Magdalen] Saint Ronan Street Diary: No, the Episcopal Church has not been suspended from the Anglican Communion

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 08:19:54 UTC 2016

Thanks, Lynn - I also followed the link in that post to Jesse Zink's
pre-meeting post, and felt very validated by his comment that the Anglican
Communion is constituted within relationship bonds at a great many levels.

That reminded me that right here in this here Pub establishment, we have
formed such a bond and continue to be nourished, challenged, supported and
occasionally frustrated by it.

Like any family.

Sally D