[Magdalen] Physician?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 16:41:49 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/16/2016 9:16:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

There  are also fewer veterinary schools than medical
schools and admissions  standards are very high.>>>>>>>

If you can imagine, until about 30 years ago, there was not a
School of Veterinary Medicine at my Alma Mater, UW-Madison.
This in the classical "Dairy State" as the car license plates still
proclaim.

But there is such a school now, and with the virtual  disappearance of the
School of Home Economics, the Veterinary School moved into that space
with new buildings.  It was a hand and glove situation.

OTOH, my other Alma Mater, UM-Minneapolis, has had a School of
Veterinary Medicine since 1947.

David Strang.