[Magdalen] Prayers needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:33:03 UTC 2016

My son in law is out today participating in a search party for a young
woman who is missing in the area where they live. He chose to participate
because he is familiar with the area being searched from his very wild
younger days. He called my daughter awhile ago and said he had found drag
marks and had found what they think are the woman's shirt and socks. They
young woman is presumed by most to be dead at the hands of drug dealers and
the hope is that they will find her body and possibly the body of another
woman who is missing.

Please pray for the searchers and for the families of Inesha and Lora.
Thank you.