[Magdalen] Hunting?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:35:36 UTC 2016

I am hunting (in a way), making dates with real estate agents.

Am also nesting, slowly clearing out the back of the car. We don't travel
light. But then again these condo rentals rarely have stuff you actually
need. Like good kitchen knives. And I learned last year that Walmart
doesn't sell miso.

A chilly day in Florida (freeze warnings inland but not here at the beach).
A glorious sunny day to me, though, bright as bright can be, the sun a
great gold disc grinning. And tonight dark, dark skies.
-M