[Magdalen] Today's appt.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 20 04:27:48 UTC 2016

It went very well, and mainly because I heard from Stanford literally just minutes beforehand, so I had something concrete to report.  Initial results of biopsies indicates confirmation of vasculitis in legs and feet, and lymphoma of the skin.  More detailed results to come, which will determine treatment.  It was brought home to me again that the lymphoma, due to its "indolent" nature, will most likely be very easy to treat.  And that the vasculitis and lymphoma likely have no connection whatsoever.  Wound Center Doc actually enjoyed my description of "And they flat out lost interest in my legs and feet once they saw the rest of me."  I know he enjoyed it because he quoted it to one of the myriads of attending nurses.  Also, he looked at my torso and honestly said "There is no way I'd ever look at that and say 'Lymphoma!'  Thanks for the education, as I'll now know to keep that in mind in future."  "Continuing Education", Logsdon-style.

Now, Thursday.  And my visit to my regular doc whom I haven't seen in three years, and who knows not one whit of what's been happening.  Now THAT'll be a conversation.