[Magdalen] Absolutely unbelievable.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 21 03:15:48 UTC 2016

>>>Maybe he's come under Cupid's spell?<<<

That would actually be interesting.  But I honestly doubt it.  Considering how weary I've been feeling for some time now as my health issues drag on week after week, it's entirely possible, without him even knowing it, that he too is feeling the drama and simply needed to hibernate, if only for one evening.  Even this morning I wilfully forewent some income so as to nap for a bit after taking him to school, so unable to immediately face the day I was.