[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:03:42 UTC 2016

Meh. S/O is bearded and I fully approve. My late ex had a mustache and I
once told him that if he ever shaved it off, we were through (but that's
not why I divorced him, in the end) but he couldn't grow a decent beard, it
came in patchy. Adam grew a beard post-Iraq, that would have looked really
fine if he'd trimmed it. No problem with them.