[Magdalen] Canine Update.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:02:23 UTC 2016

Glad to hear she is on the mend, David! I know Wilfred is ecstatic.

I had never been much of a fan of spaniels until I met my GYN's dog, who
comes to the office with her. Bentley is half black cocker and half
Japanese chin, with the sweetness of the cocker combined with the dignity
of the chin. He is the coolest dog I've met in years and I once told the
doc that if he were a human, I'd marry him. She informed me that I'd
probably have to get in line.