[Magdalen] One more tech question

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 18:43:07 UTC 2016

I don't have an iPhone (or even a smartphone, for that matter), but I'm sure
there are at least two things you can do. First, you can move the photos off
your phone - copy them to your desktop / laptop / the cloud, and then delete
them off the phone. Second, you can put a bigger flash memory card into your
phone. As the saying goes, RTFM.

Flickr has a "camera roll" and "photostream" also. On Flickr, the camera
roll has copies of all pictures which reside on your computer and are
visible only to you, while the photostream has pictures which you have
intentionally uploaded and anyone can see. It may be similar in the iPhone -
that is, camera roll is everything and photostream is only selected ones.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com