[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 19:45:55 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/22/2016 12:00:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
polycarpa3 at ckt.net writes:

This  whole thread is Racist!

I LIKE Native  Americans.>>>>>>>

Me, too.

I do have a comment about hair, though.  I must confess that
I hate dreadlocks.  These are mostly found on black males, but  I've
seen them on white males, as well, and some black women.

I've never seen a picture of a native African sporting this hair  style,
so it can't be a matter of identifying with Africa.

Why anyone would, at the height of their visual attractiveness, want
to wear their hair in dreadlocks is beyond me.

But, of course, it's a free world, and there are no hair police.