[Magdalen] The Theology of Clerical Beards

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:52:37 UTC 2016

They're probably thinking how magnificent it is, Mike!

On January 22, 2016, at 3:23 PM, "Mahoney, W. Michael" <wmmah at stoneledge.net> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Molly Wolf <lupa at kos.net> wrote:

> I too had a spouse with a glorious mustache.  He and our sons grow beards
> that look like inadequate pubic hair and now have shaved faces.

Geez, I have been bearded for more than forty years.  Every now and then, I
spot someone giving me an odd look and it has never bothered me before.
Now, thanks to Molly, I am going to wonder - - "do they think my beard
looks like inadequate pubic hair?"  Before now, I didn't even know there
was such a thing.

This list does have its surprises.

Mike M.