[Magdalen] Prayer slaps requested.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 23 04:25:57 UTC 2016

>>>I'm praying.  Go lie down, and let Ev do the dishes, or leave them
undone until morning.<<<

Thanks.  But trust me:  they've been left undone.  Truly.  We're in a groove where we clean silverware as we need it.  It's all about how wound down we've both been, for a variety of reasons.  But I will, truly, clean my skillet-saucepan soon, by myself, because I absolutely need some grilled garlic sausage and onions, with twice-baked stuffed potato, that's how hungry I am right now.  Ev had salisbury steak atop Indian lemon rice, which sounds very odd, but works.  I didn't expect it to, because the "chili lime" beef jerky we recently bought *didn't quite* strike me as a quality blend of flavors.  But beefsteak atop Indian lemon rice is a killer combination.  Why?  Blame God.  Or the Devil.  Right now, I just don't care!