[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 04:36:37 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/22/2016 9:56:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

On the  other hand, I occasionally play the organ in a Missouri Synod
Church. I always  ask the pastor or his representative to receive Holy Communion.
The only  condition is that I believe in the Real  Presence.>>>>>>

Joe -

You probably wouldn't be allowed to receive at the three most  conservative
Lutheran groups:  The Evangelical Lutheran Synod, WELS, and
Church of the Lutheran Confession.  LCMS, ELCA and the Church
of the Lutheran Brethren are more liberal.

David Strang - Who was surrounded by all these synods in Eau Claire,
Wisconsin which must be the North American epicenter for Lutheran
groups.