[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 18:56:12 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/23/2016 12:32:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

We still  obviously have internet, so assuming we have cable too. S/O says
we have  around a foot of snow. If our cable gives out we have Apple TV, so
all is  good here.

Have I mentioned how much I hate  snow?>>>>>
12" snow and climbing here in the Pennsylvania Poconos.

The home aid girl for Wilfred had a dickens of a time just now getting  up
our driveway.  Another friend and her 14 year old boy came by  and
did some shoveling.  There are bands of heavy snow interspersed
with lighter snow showers.

I've contacted our usual snow crew that we need to be on their list,
and they promised that after their commercial locations, we'd be
at the head of the list when this is all over Sunday.

The evergreen conifers are like a Currier & Ives print, and the
normally drooping Canadian Hemlocks and Alaska Cedars are
especially picturesque right now.

Still, I'd prefer to have no snow.

David Strang.