[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:13:32 UTC 2016

Winchester, VA, an hour up the road from us, has 33 inches. S/O measured
snow on the the porch and says we got 13 inches here at our house. I think
I heard that Hagerstown, MD, where I did a travel assignment, had 28
inches. Official snowfall totals through 1 p.m. include 23.5 inches at
Dulles International Airport.

Ridiculous.