[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:23:59 UTC 2016

My daughter has been in contact with the Nuyorican portion (in-laws)  of
her family in Brooklyn, who live in Red Hook. They are hunkered down under
a "no driving" ban issued by the NYPD. I think there is some worry about
flooding there as there was with Sandy. I know New Jersey has been hit hard
with tidal surges.