[Magdalen] Eastern USA weather

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 23:25:40 UTC 2016

Um, yes, I am always conscious of that.  I did keep my cell phone in
my pocket and took plenty of breaks but I know it's the worst possible
exercise for me with my heart and lungs and it is what killed my
father.   I'm dug out to the street.  My neighbors helped me shift the
hump the plows threw up at the end of the driveway.  I don't think
I'll have any problem clearing off the car tomorrow.  How are you
doing?