[Magdalen] Apology.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 24 01:00:25 UTC 2016

I will probably be told that I shouldn't, but I nonetheless apologise for my whining of late.  Too many here have way more to whine about than I do, and they don't.  I do thank everyone, though, for caring.  The pain yesterday was merely Friday cumulation, and this morning the swelling was gone, as usual.  But without vicodin (and the trusty TV tray I've got my legs propped up on as I type), I'd hardly be in such spirits as I am now.  I've also got Tuesday's trip confirmed with Anna once again.  (My friend was unavailable.)  But one thing I'm thankful for is that the appt is early afternoon, so on the way home we will get to stop and have dinner somewhere.  Original Joe's in San Jose is my goal.