[Magdalen] Apology.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 24 21:32:29 UTC 2016

>>>Wow, thanks Christopher - amazing. I used to read a lot of Arthurian
legends in various forms as a youngster but don't recall this part of it.<<<

Then you didn't read Malory!

There's magic in the old authors' names.  Once, in Long Beach, I was writing a check for my Malory and a volume of Spenser.  The bookshop in question normally doesn't deal with checks, but when I heard "Hell, anyone buying Spenser and Malory MUST be giving us a good check!", my heart warmed near to bursting.