[Magdalen] Lutheran-Catholic Concordat.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 00:30:50 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/24/2016 5:03:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
revegger at gmail.com writes:

We have  ELCA and LCMS in the area.  All (including RCs,) are invited to
take  communion.>>>>>>

But as I pointed out, these are at the liberal end of the Lutheran
spectrum.
LCMS has come a long way in this direction and it has become too
liberal, especially with ecumenism for the more conservative synods:
CLC, CLB, WELS, and ELS.  Particularly WELS and LCMS used to
cooperate in many endeavors, but not any more.  WELS won't have
anything to do with the LCMS.

Sorry about the alphabet soup.

David Strang.

Glossary:

CLC = Church of the Lutheran Confession.
OLB = Church of the Lutheran Brethren.
WELS = Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
ELCA = Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (the one in concordance
           with  TEC).
ELS = Evangelical Lutheran Synod.

David Strang.