[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:48:56 UTC 2016

Dear Molly,

Old miseries have a way of lurking and surprising one. However, that misery
is not who you are now, and your brothers and sisters here would affirm
that.

The lessons learned from carrying the cat by the tail still apply. You have
learned them, and can move on. Try placing the cat gently on the ground,
and walking quickly in the other direction. (I have found, in letting go of
bitterness of the past, that visualizations work really well.)

Lots of love and good wishes for what I know from personal experience is
HARD work,

Georgia+