[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Mon Jan 25 03:14:13 UTC 2016

I should clarify:  I'm not schlepping resentments.  But every now and again, something brings out the appalling-ness of something from the past, and I'm filled with horrified compassion for my family and a renewed understanding of why my spiritual life is not exactly a bed of roses.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain