[Magdalen] Prayer pats, please

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 03:49:49 UTC 2016

I should perhaps clarify that I don't (even remotely) think that what you
were referring to is "resentment." Memories can "swat you upside the head
like a white-oak compress" as a West Virginia friend of mine would have it.
My experience is that you keep backing off, over and over, from the
memories. The biggest help for me was three years of Jungian-oriented
therapy with licensed professional counselor Joyce Byrd. Other modalities
work for other people.

We are all pulling--and praying--for you.

Georgia+