[Magdalen] Idiot cat

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:18:07 UTC 2016

I had one who used to do that.  If I tried a rescue by ladder she
would retreat.  If I managed to grab her she would shred me.  I
finally left her to figure it out on her own.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the