[Magdalen] After the storm

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:33:18 UTC 2016

I can relate, Michael! I have a well, so if the power goes out, or the pipes freeze, I have no water. So the drill is to keep a couple of 5-gallon covered buckets of water in the bathrooms during the winter and then to fill the bathtub whenever a big storm is forecast. Oh yes, and leave faucets dripping when it gets below a certain