[Magdalen] My own Leaving...

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 22:51:05 UTC 2016

I still think our little parish should have had a good bye do for Michael.
But no.  on Sunday, I read the second reading and  I thanked them and
wished them Goodspeed. at the end during the announcements.  I didn't think
I should have to tell the new Student in charge that what usually happens.
The one person that would have done one was away the people warden and
another couple are getting ready to leave for Mexico.  She said to me
earlier she didn't want to upset Michael so she at times texted me a
question or two. I turn my ACW book towmmarrow.  The next parish has no
ACW.   Yeah.
 Michael get to finish up by doing the Lutheran service as the Pastor had
to go to something. They put stuff up on the screen. So that will be his
goodbye to some of the newer friends we made there, and ones we have know
the last two year.  The family of the Weird must go out in a Weird way!!
Good to feel excited.