[Magdalen] Idiot cat

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Jan 25 22:51:45 UTC 2016

And just how do you suggest that Molly get him to bring him indoors?
That's why God gave him a fur coat, which nobody has yet succeeded in
banning.  Would you shave him (if you could get your hands on him)?
Anyway, Molly and Oliver aren't under the jurisdiction of the idiot laws
of Illinois, they're safe in Canada, which probably has sane laws about
the attempted herding of cats.  I'm sure that when he actually _wants_
in, he'll present himself at the door.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net