[Magdalen] Question: "Augmented" Daily Prayer

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:04:00 UTC 2016

I love the St. Bede Breviary and use it on the bus to pray Morning
Prayer on the way to work:

http://www.stbedeproductions.com/breviary/mobile/index.php

But I think it does depend on some level of Internet connection. I
read it on my smartphone, so I'm using my Verizon connection.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA