[Magdalen] Idiot cat

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Tue Jan 26 16:27:37 UTC 2016

Faced with the prospect of leaving Oliver on Gloria's roof for a second night, and also considering Gloria's need for peace, I ended up employing a ladder and my tall, long-armed, experienced-with-cat-wrangling son Ross to get the idiot cat down.  Oliver seemed completely unfazed and unrepentant.  But his reputation is shot.  He is a wussy-cat.

I paid Ross back with dinner.  Usually works.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain