[Magdalen] Update - Was, New prayer request, and apology.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 29 19:25:28 UTC 2016

I just met with my division chief, and we had a very pleasant conversation about the various issues on the table right now, both personally and professionally, and I feel a lot better for it.  And then, Stanford called to say that Dr Kim actually wants to see me BEFORE the biopsy is taken, so she can choose what she considers a "prime spot".  Due to potential scheduling issues still in the air, I may still be screwed with both Tues and Thurs, but right now my Kim appt is Thursday, so it's possible I'll only have to go up on Thursday, thereby lightening the mental load.  And it honestly feels a lot smarter for the Chief Honcho herself to see me PRIOR to the cutting, rather than two days AFTER.

Okay, okay, I'm a believer in the Golden Hammock.  :-)=