[Magdalen] Images and words about Mary

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:27:54 UTC 2016

I like our late rector's explanation in response to questions about
"immaculate conception": "God did whatever God needed to do to prepare
Our Lady to become the mother of Our Lord." So it's God's "beeswax,"
not ours. Mary did well in accepting her high divine calling and
pointing others to Jesus: "Do whatever he tells you."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA