[Magdalen] Thanks to all, + treat.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 30 04:56:02 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone for bearing with me.  The last couple days have been what they were, I'll clue ya.  But as I mentioned earlier, my division chief helped me relax a bit and not be so overwrought with worry.  My new boss and multi-year co-worker is another story.  She's as much as implied she'd just as soon train someone new now than wait for me to heal.  I made sure said division chief knew about that.

The treat is that Everett and Anna are in Sacramento right now, through Sunday.  PEACE, QUIET, AND RELATIVE RELAXATION!