[Magdalen] Images and words about Mary

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:29:29 UTC 2016

Is there anything that speaks to Joe's age?  I'm not aware that there is.

One can say he has left the building by the time JC is getting on the road,
but as we all know, you can't make a strong argument from silence, unless
it supports your point of view.   Mary hardly ever shows up either. Just
sayin'

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford