[Magdalen] Images and words about Mary

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 02:21:35 UTC 2016

From: "Cantor03--- via Magdalen" <magdalen at herberthouse.org>

M> I think  Joseph was a very brave and very faithful man.  >>>>>>>

David> And certainly one of the most popular names of all time.

My neighbors when growing up age 10 - college after which my parents moved,
had 18 kids (good Catholic family).  One set of twins - Mary & Joseph.
All the kids went to college. One son became a millionaire 20 years ago
(he's my age so he is 63 now). One daughter died of cancer about 30 years
ago. One daughter a star of stage  locally. So many stories. Both parents
were an only children and Mary (the mom) said alternately - children's
version: never wanted her kids to be lonely or Adult version: My husband and
I *really* love each other. Amazing family. Parents deceased now.  Both were
musicians - he was organist and choir director for our local catholic church
in an upscale Detroit suburb. She was an organist on demand all over the
area - several Sunday jobs and always ready to substitute. I think our local
parish RC school gave them free tuition.  Their family was amazing and fun.
I had some very fun and interesting times growing up with them as neighbors.
I've completely lost track of them for the last 40 years although Mary (the
twin and theatrical star) has had local publicity that my mom used to send
to me when she was still living in the area.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr