[Magdalen] Today we are his family

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:35:48 UTC 2016

I don't know, I wonder if perhaps the master of Roxbury Latin Boys' School
must have spent one day too many lamenting a boy who died from driving too
fast, or who took his own life, or just plain didn't see a connection with
life.
He decided to do something about it, at least for some of the boys in his
school.
Now, when there is a death locally without family, and no one steps
forward, students at this school stand in as pallbearers, and they stand in
as people who care about this person who died alone.
A wonderful idea for making boys think more deeply about their place in
this world.

The link is very long, so I have just placed a tinyurl link below.

http://tinyurl.com/jgva6fk

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford