[Magdalen] New Bishop Provisional nominated in TECSC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:00:15 UTC 2016

I believe Bp Adams has skills that our 3.5 year old diocese needs.  I was
privileged to serve on the committee of the standing committee that did
interviews of the bishops given to us by Bp Clay Matthews of TEC's Pastoral
Development office.  The property decision continues to be held by the SC
Supreme Court.  I think he will offer a great assist, no matter the
decision.  ETC.

Ginga