[Magdalen] Ab Fab the movie

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 01:12:04 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/30/2016 12:46:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Me, too.  We've been Ab Fab fans for so long, quotes from the show are
part of our  daily conversation. Or even things that aren't quotes but
use a word or  even just a tone of voice from the  show.>>>>>>>>>>>

And me (big fan of Ab Fab).

I found myself this week trying to explain the show to a good friend  from
Minnesota who has somehow never seen it.  Ask yourself how you  would
describe Ab Fab to one who is a total stranger to the series.

David Strang.