[Magdalen] Prayer Request - Roland a\nd Shirley Orr

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:20:42 UTC 2016

That is sad news, indeed. I have fond memories of his visit here to your Civil War sites and attend a CW symposium. He came to church with me in Madison, and I took him to meet a couple of folks in Brandy Station who gave him a tour of the battlefield there. They had a chair once owned by R. E. Lee, and I took a picture of Roland sitting in it...